Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy
myVdrive (www.myVdrive.com) is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). Please read the following to become familiar with our policies in relation to notices and takedown policy as required by DMCA. We take a very serious approach in dealing with infringement.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you can do so on our Abuse Report form: http://www.myVdrive.com/Public/abuse.
Required Information for Filing a Complaint:
- In the message section, identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on myVdrive.com site that contain these materials. Please don"t send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with myVdrive.com web urls. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
The information provided in this legal notice will be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing materials.
Upon receipt of valid notification, we will remove or disable access to infringing materials expeditiously.
User Notification for Counterclaim
If your material was removed due to a third party notification of alleged copyright infringement, you will receive an email notification of the claim.
If you in submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, you has the right of sending a Counter-notification to abuse@myVdrive.com in order to restore access to these materials. Users who try to view that material will see a notice that the material has been removed.
- A derivative work refers to creations such as remixes where you might take images or sound from a recording or text or multiple recordings or text and edit it into something new. Although the result is a new creation, the images, text or sound belong to someone else and you need permission from the copyright holder(s) of the material you used.
- If you do not have the necessary rights to the material, filing a counterclaim may not be appropriate.
- If you have ALL the necessary rights to your material which includes, but is not limited to, audio, video, images, text, and rights to redistribute, read on. You may contact the content owner directly to request a retraction of their claim.
- We will forward your counterclaim, which includes your personal information, to the party who submitted the original claim of copyright infringement. By submitting a counterclaim, you consent to having your information revealed.
- After receipt of the counterclaim, the claimant who filed the copyright infringement must notify us within ten (10) business days that he has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on myVdrive.com.
Repeat Infringer Policy
If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, follow the instructions above to contact myVdrive and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer. myVdrive will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers.
About Us and our Abuse Policies
Please understand that myVdrive.com is only a storage and distribution platform open to any user. And myVdrive has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive materials/files. As a service provider, we do not actively monitor the materials being stored or transferred by our users.